IF ENROLLING A NEW STUDENT, APPOINTMENTS ARE HIGHLY ENCOURAGED.
PLEASE CALL 601-859-6150 FOR MORE INFORMATION.
Registration Instructions for New/Non-Enrolled Students
Please have available the following forms/documentation showing your name and current address before trying to register your child.
1. FINAL report card from 2012-2013 school year. If withdrawing mid-year, a withdrawal form with grades will be required.
2. Completed Registration Form (Found under the link to the left.)
3. Completed Course Selection Sheet (Found under the link to the left.)
4. One (1)of the following:
5. Two (2) bills in your name showing street address and dated within the last 60 days (water, gas, electric, cable, phone – no cell phones)
6. Mississippi Immunization Compliance (form 121)
7. Social Security card (no copies)
8. Certified Birth Certificate (no copies)
9. Custody Papers if applicable (person registering must have physical custody)
10. Unofficial transcript from the last school attended
11. If applicable, verification of eligibility for the Special Education program.
12. If home schooled or enrolled at a non-accredited private school, a test will need to be administered.
** If you are living with others or your home is not in your name, you may be required to provide additional documentation along with those listed above.
The bills must be in your name and not the homeowners. We may require a disconnect notice from your previous address, etc… The homeowner will need to come with you to register and provide homeowner documentation listed above. You both will complete a “Special Affidavit of Residency”.
**All Special Affidavits will be investigated by the Madison County School security officer.